Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 11. april 2016

Picture Polish Hope swatches


Picture Polish Hope is one of the 2013 Collaboration Shades. It’s a super gorgeous dark blue/green teal jelly scattered holo with cobalt glitters. OMG I love it. You see it in two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I'm so much in love with Hope - do you like it..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. Wow...look at that macro shot! It's so beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - it really is a gorgeous polish!

      Slet
  2. I understand why you are in love with this polish! I'm pretty sure I would be too :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I love it too its just a beautiful colour:)

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous! A cosmic space in a bottle.

    SvarSlet
  5. Que espetáculo!!
    parece galáxias...
    Amei.

    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  6. Of course I do! It's a very deep shade, and among my faves by PP.

    SvarSlet
  7. Beautiful color! But... nope, not going to say it, you probably already know what I'm thinking anyway ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - thingies - but not to worry, they are smooth and eay to work with!

      Slet
  8. I love the effect it has! It would probably be too dark for me, but I still like it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was afraid it might be to dark for me to - but no, and I love it so much!

      Slet
  9. It is really "OMG" kind of nail polish, I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...