Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 24. april 2016

Lilypad Lacquer Rolling In Rubies swatches


Lilypad Lacquer Rolling In Rubies is a really gorgeous, dark slightly purple-leaning magenta holo with a very strong effect, also out of the sun. This is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love this gorgeous magenta, do you like it?
Or do you prefer the Enchanted Polish Space Travel that I showed this morning?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, I definitely prefer this one. Time Travel was pretty but this one... gorgeous! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. I prefer Time Travel, but also Rolling In Rubies is an amazing nail polish and it looks gorgeous on your nails! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I like this one a lot, I think it's beautiful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, it creeps right into my magenta heart!

      Slet
  4. That's a gorgeous polish! I like it! I saw your swatches of time travel before commenting here..and I think Time travel is bit more favourite of mine. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they are so different, so it's hard to pick!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...