Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 17. januar 2016

Digital Nails Double Helix swatches


Digital Nails Double Helix is part of the Scientist Pun series. It’s a gorgeous magenta holo with a fairly strong effect. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two. I dries a bit on the matte side, so I recommend a top coat – I used my trusted Seche Vite as always.
I think it is really beautiful, do you like it..?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

17 kommentarer:

  1. Such a gorgeous color and finish :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful color and gorgeous holo effect... another one that goes straight to my wishlist :)

    SvarSlet
  3. That is a pretty polish. The colour is super pretty and I love the rainbows :)

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks familiar, you must have several similar polishes. I like it a lot in the last photo, with that stronger red hue.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. A drawer full, embarrassing - but I LOOOOVE magenta :D

      Slet
  5. What a stunner. I could never tire of these posts Maria :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, that is sweet music to my ears Ananka!!

      Slet
  6. This magenta is absolute breathtaking!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...