Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 16. august 2015

ILNP Walking Home, Ultra Holo swatches


INLP Walking Home is one of the new Ultra Holos released for summer 2015. It is a gorgeous grape purple holo with added holo micro glitters. The effect is super strong in the sun, and very highly visible in other light settings too. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
No photo can possibly do this polish justice, it is seriously gorgeous – also out of the sun, like in really, really sparkly!
If there ever were WOW-material, this could be it!!!

You can get it from Hypnotic Polish!

My hundreds of other indies: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

28 kommentarer:

  1. awesome, i would walk home for a miles for this beauty :D

    SvarSlet
  2. What an amazing polish, I love it!!

    SvarSlet
  3. Wowww......*_*...just Wowww..*_*

    SvarSlet
  4. It looks stunning. Just stunning.

    SvarSlet
  5. It's so beautiful! I love ILNPs :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Stunning polish! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. ...Walk directly to my home... :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Eh OMG OMG this really is stunning. Colour and holo effect :-D <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...