Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 13. juni 2015

Squishy Face Polish Where's My Tiara

Squishy Face Polish Where’s My Tiara is a super girly bubblegum pink holo with a subtle, but very pretty effect. I think you can use it as a one-coater, but this is two easy coats with a good dry time and a coat of Seche Vite. This definitely must be a very good stamping polish.
Do like this girly polish?
OBS: Blogger makes is paler than it is :(

In the mood for more indie swatches? Take a look at my hundreds of indies here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. A bit pale but you say Blogger makes it paler... I think I like it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - it takes a bit of imagination, I'm happy you got it right :D

      Slet
  2. Ahhh. This is a true and soft beauty (or at least, if I make it less pale maybe not so soft!) I like it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It still is really soft - I thought you would :)

      Slet
  3. Can't say I'm a fan of the colour as such, but I'd love to see it as accent with some darker shades or as base for your nail art.

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi dear Maria! This nail pokish is super pretty and classy. I don't why and how blogger shows the imeges paler than they are...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No - previously Blogger my pinks way to vivid, not too pale :(

      Slet
  5. I think it would look cool with some darker nail art over it, it's a great base colour :)

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks lovely! I think some flowers would look great on it :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That would be very pretty and girly, you are right!

      Slet
  7. Oh yes, a gorgeous pink you have here!

    SvarSlet
  8. Cuteness overload! I think this is such a cutie pink :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - and maybe just a little to girly for me said this old girl ;)

      Slet
  9. Awww that's really cute beauty! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. Cute, cute, adorable and beautiful.. :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. I love the way it looks on you! ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...