Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 15. juli 2013

China Glaze Autumn Nights Coll. swatches part 2: Strike Up A Cosmo, Gossip Over Gimlets,Goldie But Goodie, Rendezvous With You, Queen B, Charmed, I'm Sure

As promised yesterday today I will show you the last 6 of the 12 polishes in the China Glaze Autumn Nights collection - click HERE to see part 1.
This collection is already now available at Pretty Polish in Holland, and the owner, Petra, always/often have the new China Glaze collections way before they are released in the US - I love that :)
Pretty Polish carry many interesting brands - go take a look - click HERE!! 

Left to right: Strike Up A Cosmo, Gossip Over Gimlets,Goldie But Goodie, Rendezvous With You, Queen B, Charmed, I'm Sure

 
Strike Up A Cosmo is a rose-copper-golden colored shimmer packed foil - and much to my surprise I loved it, normally the shades in this are not really me at all....

 
Gossip Over Gimlets is a shimmer packed platinum/silver with copper flecks, quite interesting!

 
Goldie But Goodie is a shimmer packed warm red gold polish with copper flecks

Left Gossip Over Gimlets - left Goldie But Goodie

 
 
Rendezvous With You is a shimmer packed warm dark purple with pinkish-magenta shimmer  oh, I love this one!

 
Queen B is a navy blue cream with a dash of purple - the finish is super glossy and beautiful.

 
Charmed, I'm Sure is an eggplant purple cream, and like Queen B the finish is very glossy and beautiful.

What do you think of the last 6 - do you like them and are you tempted to buy any of them...?
And what are you overall thoughts on the  entire collection?

If you are, you could visit Pretty Polish - and Petra delivers lightening fast too!!

53 kommentarer:

  1. Strike Up A Cosmo, Gossip Over Gimlets,Goldie But Goodie, Rendezvous With You. I love them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are gorgeous, I think so too!

      Slet
  2. They look good.
    But i do like the other half of the collection better :)
    I have learned that dark shades just end up being forgotten at my place...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, that's funny how we see things, to me the first half was generally darker :)
      I too am more and more into lighter shades!

      Slet
  3. Yep, I like this half of the collection much better. Especially Gossip Over Gimlets looks REALLY interesting. Flecks seem to be a new trend, huh? ..

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They do indeed - and I am happy you like this half :)

      Slet
  4. Those creams are sooo pretty!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed they are - sooo pretty and glossy!

      Slet
  5. To tell the truth, I would like to have them all! :-) But, if I had to choose, I would choose "Queen B" and "Charmed, I'm Sure", they are perfect to me! :-) I like also "Rendezvous With You" :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Oha... I think I like the second half better. There are a couple I'l probably order... :P
    Would you say that the navy blue is purple enough to be close to a dark cornflower blue? It kind of looks like it.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I have 3 definite keeps in each half, maybe 4 in this one LOL
      I have never seen a cornflower this dark, to me it's a dark, slightly dusty army blue with a touch of purple, if that makes sense...?

      Slet
  7. Amazing colours ;) Very beautiful nail polish :) Amazing effect ;)


    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  8. Thanks God, your swatches of Queen B, are exactely as blueish as mine ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. In my eyes it is more a blue than a purple too, but it definitely is a blurple :)

      Slet
  9. It´s a really beautiful collection! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is, I like it more and more :)

      Slet
  10. Rendezvous With You is the only one of the lot I like.

    SvarSlet
  11. Gossip Over Gimlets looks so festive, almost like it was made for Christmas :) I like this silver! as for the rest, I guess I'm not ready yet for fall colours.. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, you are actually right about that :) - I'm not ready for fall colors either, not to wear at least, but I love that these are ready for fall :)

      Slet
  12. I don't know which is my favourite... i like the shimmer ones, and I love the cremes... I'd like to have them all!!! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you are right, it's difficult to choose!

      Slet
  13. The last three are my favorites of these, they are gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  14. Out of this lot I'm only looking twice at Rendezvous With You. It's really vampy and pretty! :)

    SvarSlet
  15. Ooooh, they all look fantastic! Great swatches! My absolute favourite though is the purple one, I also love the name. :)

    SvarSlet
  16. unexpectedly, my fav is Gossip Over Gimlets.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's so fun when you fall unexpectedly in love with a polish :)

      Slet
  17. Strike up a Cosmo's my fave!

    SvarSlet
  18. The last two are my favourite! I love the cream-y look :)

    SvarSlet
  19. They're really pretty and the whole collection too! But I feel I'm not ready for autumn/winter :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm clear not ready either - but I love that when I am, I have polishes ready for my fall mood LOL

      Slet
  20. So happy you swatched them all, was so curious! There are some pretty ones and I'm sure I will save some money and get them <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm happy to be of some help :) - I think that would be a good idea :)

      Slet
  21. This half is more to my liking. Gossip Over Gimlets seems like a more blingy version of OPI Sheer Your Toys, which I love, so I'll likely get that one. Rendezvous With You is my second choice.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I thought they might be - Rendezvous With You is so gorgeous!

      Slet
  22. Rendezvous With You looks like something I need to get.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right, it's a must have :)

      Slet
  23. gorgeous shades, i can bet you hardly wait for autumn nights to wear them ;)

    SvarSlet
  24. Rendezvous with you is my favourite, here *w*
    Look at itttt <3
    I loooove your swatches :)))
    And I am pretty much honored by this preview ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Mine too along with Charmed, I'm sure - and a few others LOL

      Slet
  25. Wow, it's the first swatches I see of that collection! :) I'd say I like part 2 more than the first one.. nice autumn shades.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I believe they are of the enitre collection - I agree, I prefer those as well :)

      Slet
  26. Loving this part of the collection :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They really are very beautiful all of them :)

      Slet
  27. I like the two cremes, actually. Beautiful finish and deep shades.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...